Stallions Australasia will be operating from Bromac Lodge this breeding season, after leasing the property.
With most of the Bromac Lodge bloodstock sold in recent months, the established equine block is ready-made to accommodate the Stallions Australasia requirements.
Frozen semen only will be used at the breeding centre.
Bromac Lodge was made available to agist the Stallions Australasia-booked mares from last month.
There is no foaling facility on the farm, but provisions can be made for foaling facilities at other farms close to Bromac Lodge.
Michelle Baird, an experienced Farm manager at Bromac Lodge, will continue as Stud Manager, assisted by veterinarian Mike Hills.
Peter O'Rourke, who co-founded Stallions Australasia five years ago with David Shammall, is the General Manager for Stallions Australia inquiries (phone 021 346401).
The list of Stallions Australasia trot stallions is headed by former champion USA two and three-year-old and now hugely successful sire Muscle Hill (T3, 1:50.2), the sire of current trot star Ariana G (1:50.4 & $2.2 million).
Their other line-up includes:
- Former top young USA squaregaiter and established sire Lucky Chucky (T3, 1:50.8).
- International Trot great and established leading sire Wishing Stone (T3, 1:51.4).
- 2013 Hambletonian winner Royalty For Life (T3, 1:51.6).
- Trixton (T3, 1:50.6), last year's Hambletonian winner and the joint-fastest winning son of sire Muscle Hill.
- Muscle Hill's other well-performed son Southwind Frank (T3, 1:52.2), the 2015 USA and Canadian 2YO Trotting Colt of the Year.